Friday, November 9, 2007

come back...don't you miss your mama??


last nite and today were a little bit depressing for me....


basically this week at work we've been getting tips from our clients and that's gonna pretty much be the majority of our paycheck, which is totally cool with me....however, i had a bit of a mishap that sort of leaves me in the dark....

for the past few days after work i'd put my tips in an envelop and then put it in a certain place that i knew in my own mind...so when i got home yesterday i went to do that same routine only when i got to this special place the envelop was NOT there..so i figured maybe it fell or i possibly put it somewhere else...well, this turned into over an hour of looking for the money and the outcome was not good....

i cannot understand what happened to it....the only thing that i can possibly think of was that by chance it got put in the trash and thrown away...but still i feel as though this is a long shot...i do recall bringing out the trash that nite, however, i don't know why i'd have brought the envelop with me.....this is all a mystery to me...and unfortunately it feels as though something has come and wiped out part of that nite so that i can't retrace my steps and find my hard earned money.....

i'm especially sad because this was my first week of working at my new job and i have no money...nothing to show....i will get a paycheck but that is going to be very minimal compared to what it is supposed to be with all of my lovely tips......

as The Streets would say "just try and stay positive" which is honestly what i've been trying to do, but when it's been over 24 hours and it's still missing staying positive is a long shot....i wish that i could call the police and tell them of my missing fundage and they would put out a search team....not gonna happen i suppose

i guess i learned my lesson with this one....i need to be a dork and make a checklist by my bed before i go to bed every nite to make sure i put my doe in it's proper home

No comments: