Sunday, April 11, 2010

April

Things have been moving along and me right along with it. The weather is starting to get warmer and in turn makes me feel a bit happier. There's such a refreshing feeling that goes along with being able to have the windows open and have a clean breeze flowing through the air. There is something to be said for seasonal depression in this neck of the woods. It is something that really does exist and affects quite a few people. I've had many clients tell me how they feel as if they have this disorder. In turn, remember to take your Vitamin D every day because the sun isn't always in our clear view.
The past several weeks have been alright for me. I've been moving on with my life, knowing that is what Augustine would have wanted. I'm trying to live my life because I need to make her passing mean something.
It's strange to think that this month would have been the month me and the hubby would have become parents. 9 days to be exact. I can't even begin to comprehend how differently my life would be right now...And so I won't. One thing i've learned is NOT to think about what could possibly be and just let what be be. Sometimes it's hard to live in the now, but focusing my attention to it helps me to live more in the present. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her, especially lately, because I was supposed to be meeting her so soon.
Glad to say that I am feeling a bit more like myself. Not to say that I don't have days where it's hard to be around people and would rather sit in the confines of my apartment. However, those days are slowly becoming less. I will always have a void in me that is forever there because of this situation,and that's just who I am now.
Summer is slowly creeping it's way into our lives again and i'm looking forward to catching every ray of sun that I can. I've waited far too long.

No comments: