Friday, July 25, 2008







So after a looooong hiatus i am back. I am back as a newly married lady with a different name...Melissa Alexander. It sounds so official and i'm still getting used to it. Got married in May. May 24th, to be exact in Vegas at Caesars Palace. It was a lot of fun and I didnt want it to end. We had about 20 of our really good friends, and the day flew by. I know that everyone told me that, but it really did. The whole day and really the whole honeymoon too. After the wedding, Amir and I drove to San Francisco. It was amazing. I'd never driven out west like that and i'm so glad that we decided to drive instead of fly. It was so nice to be able to see the real west. So much desert and just open space. It was beautiful!! Got to take some amazing photos and they are on my flickr site. I could go on and on about San Francisco and how amazingly beautiful it was, but instead i'll stop here. I left with good memories and I still have visions of it almost everyday about how much I want to live there. From San Francisco we drove to Los Angeles, and I always love LA. Got to see some really good friends, do some much needed shopping, go to some farmers markets and just enjoy the California life. Oneday we really want to move there!!! Hopefully in the next few years we can pull that one off!



Now we're living the married life in the burbs of Chicago. Life's good, working A LOT at my new massage career. I like doing massage, not particularly the place though, but at least i'm getting experience. Think i'm gonna start marketing myself to get some at home business which is what i'd rather be doing anyway.



That's about all i've got for now. I'm gonna try and start writing a bit more regularly with some updates of just regular life. The dogs are good, family's good. Peace. Enjoy the photos !!








No comments: