Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Circle of Friends




Lately i've been feeling a little down, because I don't have many friends where we live. There are only a handful of people that Amir and I know in the area, but it never seems to work out that we see each other. I don't NEED friends here to be happy, but it would definitely help a bit. It seems to me that in the area we live that two things are happening. Number one is that is the people like me and Amir probably are living in the city because there are more things going on. Number two is that a lot of the younger people living here never left. Therefore, they've already formed their circles years ago making it harder to become friends with these people. This is why after our lease ends i'm not sure that I want to renew our lease. My dream would be to move to California, but if that doesn't happen i'd love to move closer to my family. We'll see. To be continued for now.

No comments: