Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!!


So today is my husband's birthday. Even though we've celebrated our birthday's together for 6 years now, this one is the most exciting because it's the first one that we celebrate as married people! It's good to finally be married and get to celebrate our lives now as husband and wife.
The past few days we've been celebrating it up. Although i'm "becoming" a better cook, I thought it would be nice to go out to dinner, so we went to our favorite Thai restaurant. Then on the way home, we got a small cake and some ice cream. Took some good photos and just trying to make a good day for my fantastic hubby.
I asked him what he wanted and he didn't really say too much,so I bought him a sweet pair of Adidas shoes. However, they were too small so went to return them today and instead of getting a new pair, gonna buy him a midi controller. I'm not exactly sure about all that it does, but Amir is trying to move up in his music so this is just the thing he needs to do that. I'm totally up for helping him achieve his musical powers! And i'm almost forgetting the most exciting part of the whole week, which was Amir coming to my work and me giving him a free massage! School is coming in handy!
That's about all that's happening with me this week. I'm looking forward to this coming week. Tuesday, Amir and I are heading to my parents' house to visit. Then on Friday, my friend, Omayra, is coming through and i'm gonna take some nice photos of her. Should be a good week!
Hope all's well with everyone.

Happy Birthday Amir!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: