Thursday, December 4, 2008

Never Too Late











It might be a little bit after the fact, but I hope that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! Mine was really nice. The only that could have made it better was if my brother would have been able to make it, but he's a working man now for corporate America. Needless to say he was working(without holiday pay..thanks WalMart). Our Thanksgiving started the night before when my mom and dad came to my work to get massages by me. They were long overdue so I was glad that they were able to make it in.
After I got off of work we all drove to the apartment. Upon walking into the place was greeting us a nice aroma from Amir already having started the cooking. Mom gave him a helping hand while I talked to dad so that I wouldn't be in the way in the kitchen. Family time never happens enough these days.
Thanksgiving day we all woke up pretty early to get everything up and running. There was so much food to have that I wasn't even able try all of everything first go round, which is a pretty good feeling actually. All in all it was a great day! Anyday where you can get together with your family and have some Food, Friendship and Fun (as me and the old high school friends used to say) is a great time!

No comments: