Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Attempting to Heal

I don't really have a lot to say at this point, other than I went and got a memorial tattoo yesterday. I wanted to somehow incorporate a heart, her name, her disease, and the dates that she was around. So that's what my tattoo artist came up with. I'm really happy with it so far. I sat for a little over 5 hours, and there is still a little bit more to do, but i'm really happy with what i have so far. It was very painful, but worth every ounce of that.
It's been not quite two weeks since Augustine was with me and it is starting to feeling as though it was a century ago. I really miss her so much everyday and I know that she's around me in spirit still, but that's just not enough for me. That is all that i'm gonna get so i'm trying to deal with that. Today was my first day of seeing a counselor which was good. It felt good to talk to her about my situation and just get it out. Just trying to start the whole healing process




No comments: