Thursday, October 4, 2007

looking up to the stars


my last two posts were a bit sad...SO i must switch the mode a little bit..

i'm really excited b/c last night i went online to the bodyworkmall.com site and they have some awesome stuff on their for massage! i am gonna be outta work for an undetermined amount of time (waiting for my MT license) so i need to be saving the money, but i thought i'd invest in my business....Massages by Mel ! sounds cool, right??? i love it !
i ended up buying a nice set of flannel sheets and a fleece headpiece cover.......so now i can start having clients come to the house!
i think that the next thing i'll be buying is the fleece underblanket so my table will be extra soft and comfy for my future clients...and so that they won't want to leave when i'm done...or at least just so that they will come back! oh yeah, and i need to buy partitions so that i can make a "separate room" for my massages
it'll be nice when our lease runs out and we're able to move into a new place where a room will be dedicated to my massage...hopefully that'll happen with the next place we have..keep your fingers crossed!
i was a little depressed to be out of work for who knows how long, but i'm actually looking forward to it b/c now i can get more things together for the wedding, our registry,invites,and whatnot.
i've really been slacking on my photos so i need to get that going again.and i want to start putting my photos online in the etsy shop...i'll hopefully get to see all of the friends that i've unfortunately been neglecting since i was studying for the national cert test...
honestly, i LOVE not having a job except for the simple fact that i don't have a lot of money...i need to make some fliers to promote my own massage business..it's my dream to work from home....maybe dreams can come true!

No comments: