Friday, October 10, 2008

Good to Be Back

It's been a bit since i've written, and I just wanted to say that i'll be back soon enough. I'm not even sure if anyone reads this so they may not be a lot of dissapointed readers anyway. Things have been good with me, just been real busy it seems with work. Then on my days off, it seems as though i've been running around like crazy. Hopefully on Tuesday i'll have some time to do nothing at all! Some things i've been up to besides work:

*Working
*Watching the debates and praying Barack Obama is gonna be the next President
*Feeling like McCain's campaign is a bit ridiculous and how people can really support it unless you are either rich or religious
*Just got subscriptions to Elle and Mother Earth mags and trying catch up
*Playing with my new phone..the Spring Instinct
*Watching "The Wire" on netflix
*Cooking
*Loving my husband and my dogs!
*Got a family portrait with Amir and the dogs!!!

I'm off for now. My lovely husband is making pancakes and we're watching the wire...which is recommend to EVERYONE!

No comments: