Saturday, November 1, 2008

Coming Back Around

I haven't been around much lately, but I guess that nothing has been happening exciting enough in my life to warrant a post. So i'm here now still with not a lot to say so i'll make it something real important.
For a while now we've been hearing about how the economy as being in shambles. I've heard people's husbands, friends and so on being laid off. However, i've not really seen too much in my own life, until last month. Most people see massage as a luxury and since money's tight right now we've been REALLY slow. When I say slow, I mean I work eight hour shifts and i'm lucky to see 2 massages in that time. The rest of the time i'm sitting around hoping and praying for a massage, but mainly just playing on my instinct.
Besides work being slow there's not much going on these days. I feel as though my whole life revolves around work. Amir and I just finished watching The Wire, which is an amazing show. It focuses on the city of Baltimore starting off showing us how the people live on the streets and brings us throughout almost every part of the city itself. It's sad that this show never won an Emmy. I guess a lot of the greats never do. I was a little sad to see the last episode because I just wanted there to be more. Amir and I have watched many a series now and everytime it ends I always wonder if i'm gonna find a show as good. So far we've been doing a pretty good job of this. Mad Men's probably gonna be next.
Married life is treating me well. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. He just made us homemade pizza for dinner tonight and they were delicious.
I don't think that many/anyone reads this, but just in case...Hope that everyone's doing well

No comments: