Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Vegas Vacation

New years day my mom and I were lucky enough to head out of town to Las Vegas. I was needing to leave home for a little while to get myself out of the house and think about something else besides Augustine and everything that has happened in the past month. We figured that Vegas would be a great place for exactly that.
A few of our friends live out near there, so we were fortunate to have them hang out with us and drive us all around to some places that I had never seen. I had a good time and was enjoying the weather a lot. It was nice to see the sun and feel a little bit of warmth on my body. The sun always makes me feel a little bit better. We are now back and i'm glad that I was able to take a mini vacation with my mom because we always have a lot of fun. Here are a few photos from our trip. The rest of them will soon be up on: www.flickr.com/photos/melissajanke














1 comment:

Amir_Alexander said...

I missed you when you were gone.